Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Sweet Boy

So Aiden has been doing A LOT of puzzles lately, it's become his new obsession. Must be the mini-engineer mind at work. And because he's been doing so many, he has become quite good at it... Every time he finishes one, he's so incredibly proud of himself, and I may have been laying on the compliments a little thick.

One of his favorites!

This afternoon after lunch, he was off doing a puzzle (surprise, surprise) while Ava was finishing her food. When he heard me cleaning her up and putting food away, he rushed out and ran over to her and said, "Good job Ava! You finished your lunch!! I'm so proud of you - Good Job!!" and then gave her a unnecessary amount few hugs and kisses, then ran off to finish his puzzle. I suppose this is a good thing he's repeating this and not some of my other phrases/comments?? I hope this level of love continues towards his sister as he gets older!

He LOVES his little sister!

2 comments:

  1. Erica, I love you so much. You're an amazing mom and I'm going to love reading your blog because I can't always be there to see all of you as much as I want. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An I love the title! It should be "life with 2 As and a J" though!

    ReplyDelete