Tuesday, July 3, 2012

And Off We Go...

Alright... So I'm WAY late to jump on the blogging bandwagon, but I'm going to give it my best shot. For those that know me IRL, I'm not exactly someone who follows current trends. Let me re-phrase that... I DO follow them, I just come a little late to the party. For example, I recently joined Pintrest (my new best friend) even though apparently its been around for quite some time... I just now got a Kindle (thanks to my sister, who was no longer using her's and offered to let me borrow it... Thanks N!)...

NYC 2005
 To give you a little back story, I'm 27 and married to a wonderful guy, J. We met in high school, started dating in college, and eventually married in 2007. We have two wonderful children, Aiden (3.5 yrs) and Ava (15 mths). I'm a SAHM, and have been since our son was born in 2008. I'm always on the lookout for new projects to do, whether it be cooking/baking, sewing, scrapbooking or crafts with the kids. Enter Pintrest... all my ideas and future projects can be organized in one spot! How is it I didn't learn about this sooner?!? I'm STILL kicking myself...

I am constantly working on one thing or another found on Pintrest, and at the urging of my Husband and Sister-in-Law, I have decided to document it all. My husband and I have also been into estate sales lately, and have acquired quite a few "new" pieces of furniture, making them our own. You may also find a funny quip or story about life with two very active and humorous kids from time to time. I know I'm not the best writer and I may not be very eloquent, but at the very least, I'm hoping you enjoy my projects, and hope you may even attempt them for yourself... because if I can do it, anyone can...

1 comment:

  1. OMG you're 27? That's impossible! You're my baby sister!

    Is there anyway you can turn off the CAPTCHA thing to post comments?

    ReplyDelete