Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Etsy Shop

I made a crayon roll for Aiden to take with him to church since we were previously using a Ziploc bag (the box the crayons came in ripped). For those of you that don't know what they are, they're essentially a fabric holder with a slot for each crayon, that rolls up for easy transportation.


I of course, found the idea on Pintrest. However, the only tutorials I found were for rolls that held 8-16 crayons... and he had 23 (we lost one somewhere, probably broke). So, I decided to make my own to hold 24 crayons based on the smaller ones I found. My in-laws suggested I sell them at craft shows that they go to/sell things around Christmas time, so in addition to that, I took it a step further and opened my own Etsy shop! I've only made 6 so far (not including the one for Aiden) and hope you can take a look!!

Cute, huh?

I'm always open to trying new projects, and probably be featuring other items here as well... bags, totes, organizers, etc. Visit me & buy something: E's Homemade Goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment