Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm Still Here...

I feel like it's been a long time since I had the chance to post something on here, I've been working non-stop on a few projects, all at once. More on that hopefully in the coming week if I get my act together and actually pull the pictures off the camera. I've been lacking a very important trait in the past few weeks that has put a damper on the completion of these tasks.... motivation. I'm not sure what my problem is lately, it's hard for me to concentrate on anything.

And then this happened this week:


Aiden was bit on the face by a fellow student. Apparently according to his teacher (and Aiden himself), he was cleaning up the toys as he was told and the other boy didn't want Aiden to put once specific toy away. When Aiden wouldn't give it to him the toy because he was putting it away, he was bit. Luckily it didn't break the skin, but it did swell up and bruise for a few days. He told me it hurt a few days after, but he didn't seem to mind it otherwise. Hope it doesn't happen again, to anyone else in his class, and I'm glad it wasn't any worse.

We've also been preparing for Aiden's 4th birthday in a few weeks. I've been trying to make practice cakes and figure out exactly what we're serving. Not too easy without that motivation...

Damn motivation.

I did manage to pull a few pictures off my camera from this month, so I'll leave you with a few of those. They're a little Ava heavy since Aiden has been at school; however, some of those pictures are from waiting for Aiden to get home after school, Ava's new favorite time of the day.

Drinking from the sprinkler
Hanging out in Mom and Dad's bed watching a movie


While waiting for Aiden's bus
"I have a leaf!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment