Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Week Down...

So Aiden's first week of school is done... and he is EXHAUSTED! He has been running so hard, and especially now since he doesn't get any naps, let alone quiet time, he is ready for bed by 6pm. Not too terrible considering his typical bedtime was 7pm, but lately dinner time has been a struggle. I'm totally waiting for him to fall asleep at the table.

 Anyways, he very much enjoyed his first week. He's been singing songs and showing me dances they've done; bringing home art projects, and even made me a Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? necklace (adorable btw, he was so proud of it). I'm excited for what's to come this year, and I'm sure that he'll start adjusting as he continues to go so maybe he'll actually be able to play when he gets home, instead of crash right after dinner! Ava asks me every day when I get her up from her afternoon nap at 3/3:30 for Aiden, and LOVES waiting outside for his bus to bring him home (it also helps that Jacob comes home at about the same time - she gets a two for one deal!). I'll leave you with a few pictures we snapped on Monday as we waited for his bus to pick him up... you can see the excitement in his face!

He looks so little last year
Waiting
So much love
 


"Bye Bubba"
So tired when he came home...


No comments:

Post a Comment